Monday, December 1, 2008

Leaving

I'm leaving in less than 12 hours and it scares me. I'm afraid for the people I leave behind and worried about the life I have to return to. Who will be gone forever and how will everyone have changed? I hope the first answer is noone and the second is for the better. I sit with my boyfriend of 2 years, Steve, and we wonder what our relationship will be in 2 years. Will we both be free to get married or will time have changed too much and that will be out of the question. I love him deeply. What will my sisters be up to how will my baby niece have grown. I'm freaking out. Its natural.

I worry about my parents its the first time I've been so far away from home. God I'm going to miss them and I hope they will be well.

To everyone I'm leaving behind I'll miss you and I love you and I'll see you soon!

No comments: