Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One month to go

Once again, I have one month left before I go to Africa with the Peace Corps. Only this time I'm going to Guinea, which I prefer because it has a wealth of rainforests and no so much desert. Here's hoping I get placed somewhere good! So I'm trying to stay out of trouble and it looks like I'm all set to go. I haven't started packing again but I think I have all the supplies. One of the good things about not going in July is that I have all the things I need and I have more time to take care of things I would have forgotten to do. I'll post my new address soon and hopefully I'll be able to keep my blog up while I'm in Guinea. One down side is it has less infrastructure development than Mali so it will be harder to get things like electricity, email, mail, ect.

No comments: